Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Guess who is going on an adventure!

I am definitely one of those people who needs some adventure every so often. Five years ago, the Teenlet and I traveled to Bolivia with a group from church, on a mission trip. And soon, he and I will meet up with my brother and my dad for a heritage tour of India.

Wait, heritage?  Yes! My great grandparents were missionaries in India at the turn of the 20th century,  when India was still under British rule. My grandfather was born there, and spent the first 16 years of his life there. After he retired, he and my grandmother joined the Peace Corps,  and went back.

If you would like to keep up with our travels, I will be posting pictures, stories, and reflections from our time during our trip - right here!  So, bookmark this page, follow it, and keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment